today was a terrible day to go ECP. It rained! At least we (cg) still managed to have dinner at the lagoon. To my disappointment, the food was horrid but that wasn't the point. We had fellowship and talked about some issues which I thought went overboard when there were some critisism. Yes. openness, that I know. But it was too much. urgh I'm having bad cramps
Anyway, Zhons gave me a present. It was a IKEA frog soft toy. Clara later on named it Uncle Dav. some people shld know why. I'm not a fan of soft toys. But I was very moved by her. She attached a lollipop to it and with it was a long string of notes. For years, this was the first time someone said something so edifying to me. Not cliche but pure and genuine words. On the way home I suddenly had thoughts about my physical appearance. Honestly speaking, it matters alot to me. I mean who doesn't like to look good. 1 of the things Zhons mentioned was this verse:
1 Samuel 16:7 (New International Version)
7 But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."
wah zun zun!.
Anyway, your words have affirmed me. Thanks, you made my day :)

your links here
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
Layout by: innosense_25
Copyright© 2005-2007
innosensical.blogspot.com
best viewed by 1024 x 768
11:24 PM